Agenda 15th December 2020
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 20 October 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Reports from outside bodies.
8. Update on transfer of Assets from ELDC.
a. Car Parking – Should car parks be free to use?
b. Community Gardens.
9. Financial Matters:
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. To approve budget and amount to be precepted.
c. To consider the purchase of a reactive speed sign.
d. To consider request from Citizens Advice for a donation.
10. To discuss effectiveness of CCTV.
11. Update on proposed transfer of assets from LCC.
12. Update on Love Alford Website.
13. Urban Highway Grass Cutting Parish Agreement Scheme – to consider continuing agreement for 2021/22.
14. To consider changing the No dog allowed policy at Alford Cemetery to Dogs must be kept on leads.
15. To consider response to reply from ELDC regarding complaint made about decision to give planning permission to Tothby Lane development.
16. To consider whether Town Council should look at ways to remember those from Alford who served in World Wars and are not mentioned on War Memorials.
17. To consider working with ELDC on Community Led Housing Scheme.
18. To consider planning applications received from ELDC:
19. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
You're invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
Title: Alford Town Council Meeting - Tuesday 15th December 2020
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting