Agenda 19th January 2021
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 15th December 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Reports from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters:
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
9. To discuss results of speed survey carried out by Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership.
10. To nominate two Town Councillors as Trustees of the Alford Windmill Trust and update following meeting held 8th January.
11. Update on Community Garden Project, and to consider funding the removal of spoil from site.
12. Update following Leadership meeting held on 14th January including discussion on Love Alford Website.
13. Update on requested LCC Asset Transfers.
14. To discuss PSPO (Public Space Protection Orders) and enforcement of these relating to dogs.
15. To discuss GDPR and the use by Town Councillors of dedicated Town Council email addresses.
16. To consider planning applications received from ELDC.
17. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
Members of the public are welcome to attend but are only permitted to speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman. The meeting will be via Microsoft teams via this link :-