Agenda 16th February 2021
7.15pm Tuesday 16th February 2021.
Via Microsoft Teams
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 19th January 2021 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Reports from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters:
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. Consider request from LIVES for a donation.
9. To review Council policies as required for Audit purposes;
Including Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Risk Management and other council policies.
10. Update on ELDC assets to be transferred to Town Council.
11. Report on Alford Windmill.
12. To discuss Mental Health concerns.
13. To agree date to review Alford Neighbourhood Plan.
14. To consider Floral Contractors recommendation not to enter the East Midlands in Bloom Competition 2021.
15. To discuss concerns raised regarding parking on corner of Parsons Lane/Chauntry Road.
16. Update following Community Led Housing Meeting.
17. Consider organising a litter pick.
18. To consider planning applications received from ELDC:
a. N/003/00151/21 59 Parsons Lane, Alford - Extension and alterations to the existing dwelling to provide a ground floor office and sitting room with 2no. first floor bedrooms over.
b. EZY/ 0011/21/TCA – Work on tree in Conservation area at 29, East Street, Alford, Lincolnshire – Fell Cherry Tree.
Considered by Planning Committee since January meeting:
N/003/02392/20 Bridgeway Development, Willoughby Road - Amendment to original plan changing 1 x 4 bed house to 4 x 1 bed houses. - Supported
N/003/00078/21 Unit 1a, Beechings Way,- Extension and alterations to the existing industrial unit to provide a showroom. - Supported
19. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
Members of the public are welcome to attend but are only permitted to speak during the meeting at the discretion of the Chairman.
Join on your computer or mobile app:-