Agenda 16th March 2021
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 16th February 2021 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Reports from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters:
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. Consider request from Alford Storehouse for Youth Group donation.
c. To consider purchase of software package for inventory control.
d. To authorise continuing Audit arrangements with Skegness, Louth and Mablethorpe Town Councils for the 2020/21 financial year.
e. Consider the purchase of litter picking equipment for use by volunteers.
f. Consider purchase of additional software to allow new Town Council website to link seamlessly with Love Alford Website.
9. Update on Asset Transfers from LCC and ELDC
10. To consider date in May for Annual Alford Town Meeting at Alford Corn Exchange.
11. To discuss arrangements after lockdown has ended.
12. To consider planning applications received from ELDC:
a. N/003/00013/21 Land East of Spendluffe Avenue, Alford - Outline erection of up to 21 no. dwellings. Amendment - Additional information - Drainage Strategy & Flood Risk Assessment.
b. N/003/00279/21 Land Off, Hanby Lane, Alford - Outline erection of 14no. dwellings (with means of access to be considered).
c. N/110/01549/17 Viking Link National Grid, Sandilands (To Bicker Fen), Mablethorpe, - consultation on information submitted to discharge condition/s.
d. N/003/00211/21 John Le Voi Guitars, West Street, Alford – Change of use, conversion of and alterations to the existing building to provide a dwelling.
13. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
You're invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting
Title: Alford Town Council Meeting
Time: Mar 16, 2021 7:00:00 PM
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting