Agenda 20th April 2021
Alford Town Council
7.15pm Tuesday 20th April 2021.
Online Via Microsoft Teams
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 16th March 2021 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4.To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5.Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Reports from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters:
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. To receive end of year figures and report.
c. Consider purchase of new UK flag.
9. Update on Asset Transfers from LCC
b. Library Building
10. Update on ELDC asset transfers.
11. To consider request regarding the bollards in the Market Place.
12. To consider request from Alford in Bloom that the Town Council leaflet properties around the Market Place/South Market Place asking them to report any anti-social behaviour to the police. This is in relation to the problem with the continued destruction of the trees in planters, particularly near the bus shelter.
13. Report on new Alford Community Website
14. To consider planning applications received from ELDC:
a. N/003/00456/21 21 West Street, Alford – Change of use, conversion of, alterations to former shop to provide a ground floor studio apartment.
b. N/003/00503/21 Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Station Road, Alford – Removal and replacement of part of the existing building facade’s with new curtain wall/doors/panelling and replacement of part of existing roof.
c. N/143/00518/21 Sunflower Holiday Cottage, Sunnyside, Alford Road, Thoresthorpe. – Erection of 1 holiday cottage.
15. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting