Agenda 18 August 2020
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 21st July 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Report from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. To receive accounts ytd and comparison to prior year.
9. Additional funding for Alford Food Bank.
10. To consider holding regular liaison meetings between Alford Promotions Group, Alford Hub and Alford Town Council.
11. Planning applications to be considered:
a. N/003/01220/20 109 West Street, Alford - Change of use, conversion of and alterations to the existing ground floor shop and first and second floor HMO to provide 3no. flats.
12. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.