Agenda 15 September 2020
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 18 August 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Report from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. To consider secondary glazing to Cemetery Lodge under government green homes grant scheme.
c. To consider whether to repair or remove seat in closed cemetery on corner of South Street/Farlesthorpe Road.
9. Consider leaving the planters with trees (17 in total) in situ and underplanting the trees with spring bulbs.
10. Report following Vital & Viability Meeting with ELDC and new Alford Website.
11. Update on Asset Transfers from ELDC
12. Update on Windmill
13. Pre-planning consultation – development end of Spendluffe Avenue.
14. Planning applications to be considered:
a. HR/153/3 Hedgerow removal Willoughby Farms.
15. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.