Agenda 20th October 2020
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 15 September 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Report from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. To consider donation to Alford Town Promotions.
c. To approve the purchase of a Remembrance Day wreath.
d. To formally agree employment of Part-time Deputy Town Clerk 16 hours per week.
e. To consider ELDC proposal for town wi-fi.
9. Update on ELDC asset transfers.
10. Update on LCC asset transfers
11. Report provided by Alford Hub on latest information.
12. Update following Alford Leadership Meeting held 1st October.
13. Planning applications to be considered:
a. N/003/01647/20 14 Commercial Road, Alford – Extension and alterations to existing house to provide a ground floor bedroom, living room and shower room.
14. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.