Agenda 17th November 2020
1. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Town Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting of the Council held on 20 October 2020 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To receive clerks report following that meeting.
5. Report from the Chairman.
6. Table Correspondence.
7. Report from outside bodies.
8. Financial Matters
a. To approve accounts for payment as presented.
b. Budget 2021/22 – preliminary discussions.
9. Update on Transfer of Assets from ELDC.
a. To discuss car parking charges.
10. Report following first Community Garden Committee meeting.
11. To discuss the effectiveness of CCTV – Cllr Whitcombe.
12. Update on requested LCC asset transfers.
13. Sustainable Travel Grant for cycle shelter received – colour of shelter to be agreed. – Cllr Shutt.
14. Consider the purchase of reactive speed sign for Alford.- Cllr Whitcombe.
15. Consider replacing the missing seats at the junction of Hamilton Road/South Street. – Cllr Whitcombe.
16. Consider replacing the wooden seats in the gazebo with metal seats. – Cllr Whitcombe.
17. Planning applications to be considered:
18. Tree orders to be considered:
a. EZY/0108/20/TCA 16 Church Street, Alford – Reduce height of trees by 2m, fell cypress and birch.
b. EZY/0107/20/TCA 120 West Street, Alford – Reduce height of trees by 5m, remove Birch.
c. EZY/0112/20/TCA 5 East Street, Alford – Removal of 1 ash tree and remove 1 limb of 2nd ash tree.
19. Any Matters for general discussion or inclusion in next agenda.